vShare iOS 10
On Sept 7th, 2016, during the launch of the iPhone 7, iOS 10 firmware has been released. It is the latest version of iOS and it is coming officially with iPhone 7. vShare is basically an app installer, from which we can install latest or our favorite paid apps on iOS devices for free. At first, it came for only jailbroken devices but now it can be installed on non-jailbroken devices too.
You can also update your current iPhone to iOS 10 and probably some of you will have updated. The main problem with iOS 10 is that you will no longer be able to jailbreak your iOS device until a new iOS 10 jailbreak tool is released.
Without jailbreak, you can no longer access paid apps and games. Now the question is, how to access this content? vShare for iOS 10 is the answer. You can easily download paid games and apps, using vShare, without a jailbreak. vShare is fully compatible with iOS 10 firmware and can be installed and run flawlessly.
If you want unlimited coins in a game then you can use this app and get coins is pretty simple using this app. If your phone is jailbroken then you can access more features of this app. suppose, you want to access or use a paid app and you are not jailbroken. It means you have to purchase that app. Purchasing without trying is a risky thing. What if you have purchased an app and it is not that good as you are expecting? A solution to this problem is vShare. This allows you to check your app whether it is worthy or not and you can download it for free.
- The steps that are given below will work on both 32 bit and 64-bit devices running iOS 10 and later version.
- First, ‘Power on’ your phone and open default browser i.e. safari browser.
- Go to appvsharedownload.com
- On the page, you will see a UP arrow at the bottom of the page. Tap it.
- From the list of options, tap on Add to Home Screen.
- Rename your icon to vShare and then tap on Add and, when it is complete, shut down safari.
- Now you will see the vShare icon on your homepage.
Although chances of error are less but some people have faced with an SSL error, showing, “cannot connect to ssI vshare.appvv.api”. However correcting this is an easy job.
- Close safari down completely
- Close any open app on your device
- Now wait for a minute or two and try the above steps. All will be okay.
vShare app is working only on iPad/iPhone/iPod touch. It’s a great app, especially for users, who don’t have jailbroken the phone. It’s somewhat like Blackmart, which is for android. You can install all the required paid apps and all the interesting paid games for free. Remember to use vShare carefully and sensibly. Actually, the thing is, Apple doesn’t allow you to install this type of app on your iOS device but due to a loophole, discovered by developers, it is legal to download vShare. So remember to do so before Apple finds a way to patch it.